Practice Video
by SEE (2017-08-12 20:56:51)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

The

Winbush has poor mechanics
by BIGGS  (2017-08-14 11:55:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I fear that his accuracy will reflect this.

Video of the QB's
by Cliff Claven  (2017-08-14 10:34:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All of the passes were thrown to targets standing still, do other teams do this? On a positive note, the managers didn't drop a single pass and none of them had gloves on.
Cliffy

Stadium sound system
by thethinman  (2017-08-13 16:39:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My friend lives three miles from the stadium and when they did some sound testing last week she said it sounded as if the stadium was right next door.

You have to figure that with barriers on three sides
by SEE  (2017-08-13 16:47:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And a new sound system... it will be loud. It would be nice if the noise resulted from great play.

We're gonna pound it! *
by Camarillo Brillo  (2017-08-13 09:23:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure if I have ever been less excited for the season
by faustfever  (2017-08-13 08:41:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For as long as I can remember, I never missed a Notre Dame football game. Last year, I did not even bother to watch half of them from beginning to end. I was afraid I was going to body slam my TV.

This is maybe the second practice video I have viewed. I won't be watching another.

I haven't followed recruiting closely in years.

This lack of excitement... it's an empty feeling. Kind of like being in a loveless marriage and your wife thinks there's nothing wrong with your relationship. You just built a new McMansion and it has shiplap. How could anything be wrong?

Speaking of my wife--she is even less excited. For ND football, that is. She still thinks I am irresistible.

I'll still go to as many as I can and give them my support.
by ProV1x  (2017-08-13 13:50:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Over the past 70 years or so, going back to Leahy, they've given me some great joy and also some pain. Life its ownself has dealt me about the same type hand. I cannot expect to win 'em all, at work, on the golf course, or with some sweet thing in bed. Actually Notre Dame has probably shown more success over the years than my life of pushin' the rock has.

A Notre Dame diploma hasn't entitled me to one damn thing I haven't worked my ass off for, and my happiness does not depend on how well a bunch of kids playing a game on Saturdays does. At the moment I'm more concerned about the condition of my soul than I am about frickin' football games.

But again this year I'll either support them in the X-Roads or in front of the Philco in our trailer on Floyd's Fork. We have color and cable now. Fightin' Irish Rah! Rah! Rah!

Videos are titled highlights...
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-08-12 22:33:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those drills were as vanilla as you can find.

They only had access to the first 10 periods of practice.
by BigNDfan  (2017-08-13 08:26:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Essentially nothing.

Makes sense, thanks for pointing that out *
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-08-13 10:53:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well that's a relief
by Hipster  (2017-08-13 10:26:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those other periods that aren't filmed must be when they practice the blocking and tackling stuff.

But our pitch and catch drills look pretty neat. We could be awesome this season. I Can't wait to watch coach Kelly and the boys take what the defense gives them in our new awesome stadium!

I'm planning on spending some time and money at the bookstore to take whatever ND gear Under Armour gives ME this season, if ya know what I mean.

GO IRISH! Beat the Owls.

Bleh.
by blarneygreen  (2017-08-12 22:08:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lots of video of our Running Backs catching passes. Our starting QB not setting his feet. Our CBs and WRs playing paddy-cake.

What a bunch of bleh.

We are going to get cranked. *
by arch_moore  (2017-08-12 22:15:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.