I can't wait to see the ratings for the first 2 ND Games.
by irpa (2017-08-11 18:18:39)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In Week 1, the thriller against Temple is head to head with FL/MI. Week 2 is up against Auburn/Clemson, OK/OSU and Stanford/USC. Only die hard ND, Temple and GA fans will watch...

It will be second to only OU OSU
by JBrock18  (2017-08-11 23:07:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

maybe. People in the east do not give a shit about Stanford and USC so you can toss that one out. I suspect someone who is not a fan of any of the teams playing, but watches college football closely, will be flipping between the games, particularly the OU game and the ND game. Clemson and Auburn despite Clemson winning last year, are just not the draw nationally of Ohio State and even a beleaguered ND program. If you check the ratings for games going back from 2016 to say 2010 ND still plays in games that end up being in the top 5 ratings wise for regular season games every year.

I think the Georgia game will garner solid ratings if
by MNG  (2017-08-11 19:01:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

it is competitive. If the Bulldogs destroy Kelly's team, as I fear and suspect will happen, then the ratings will obviously crater.

Some of the Georgia blogs are picking ND to win.
by Irish7478  (2017-08-12 14:21:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe they know something we don't.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.