Answer
by Vairish84 (2017-08-11 13:36:53)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Being as realistic and objective as possible...  posted by Irisharab

Assuming Wimbush does not get hurt,

I think the ceiling is 10-2 and the floor is 6-6. I think the most likely outcome is 8-4.

I think the defense will play free, and look more consistent. They will resemble the post-BVG defense rather than the BVG one. If they can get a good rotation beyond Bonner and Tillery inside and beyond the Hayes Bros (I know they are not) at DE, and the safeties play closer to their recruiting rankings, I think the we will get close to the ceiling.

On O, if Wimbush is as good as advertised, I think we could see a special year on offense. The trick will be the WRs. If they run the routes and are where they need to be, we will have a good offense. If they are not, and I don't believe they were last year, other than St. Brown, even Tom Brady won't be able to create a passing game that can consistently beat a good defense.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.