I felt like Rees's formations and Parker's
by ND Stitch (2024-02-23 14:12:06)

In reply to: WSJ: The 49ers Defy Modern Football.  posted by EricCartman

have all been very narrow. Running in those tight formations, especially up the middle, seemed to be counterintuitive. Now, running counter and getting outside a tight formation would seem to provide opportunities for speedy backs to make big plays.

if you're using Shanahan's offense as the foundation
by jt  (2024-02-26 13:44:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

which I believe the original article does, than there really is not much similarity between the foundation and what ND did under the previous 3 (at least) offensive coordinators.

Now, things can certainly change.

Denbrock said that ND will use more spread concepts.
by IAND75  (2024-02-26 15:21:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So, yes things can change, but they likely won’t.

Doubling down on Kelly's offensive vision.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2024-02-26 15:40:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm shocked.

When the hell will we ever stop rolling in the stink?

The Ghost of Kelly is an elusive rascal. *
by SWPaDem  (2024-03-08 07:58:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rees runs a crap offense *
by ACross  (2024-02-25 22:34:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post