Thanks for posting
by saintapollonia (2024-02-19 13:31:53)

In reply to: NFL: Top 10 Dynasties, Top 20 Dynasties of Heartbreak  posted by G.K.Chesterton

That is rather fascinating. In particular, the heartbreak section was interesting. Not to toss cold water on fans or anything. There is often both the eye test, and now some higher level analytics to measure things, especially related to the bar room pissing contests of what constitutes "best ever" debates. We often forget and discount teams or individuals that don't quite win the championship, or miss out on an extended run. That's life.

Something interesting to watch is a rather well done piece by Secret Base/Dorktown on the Vikings. I thought it was quite well done. Of course, I think Bud Grant is awesome. I think he's severely underrated...likely due to not winning a Super Bowl. Of course, as a Steeler fan, I think Noll is underrated even with four wins in the Super Bowl.

Dorktown/Secret Base has some great videos. The Dave Stieb one is well done. I find them to be great watches when killing time or when insomnia is being a pest.