Another blown lead. Why should he see Year 3?
by ndgotrobbedin97 (2024-04-26 18:55:05)

He got to bring in 9 or 10 transfers. He's 0-13 vs ranked teams. No excuses. He doesn't exactly have a midas touch in handling pitching. I see no compelling reason to bring Stiffler back for more of this. Am i missing something.

The Swarbrick doctrine for non-revenue men’s sports
by mrock90  (2024-04-27 16:57:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Won’t allow buyouts or program upgrades…hopefully bevacqua is different cat

Isn’t that 6 now blown in 7th or later?!?
by Rhobbs  (2024-04-26 22:22:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep, less than 2 years from Ohama, with all the transfers as you mention, yet dead last in the conference. He’ll get another year (and probably at least 5 total), but not much to suggest he’s gonna get it done. Jarrett’s teams really drew me back in to following the team. Incredibly disappointing.

I think admins have hit "f it" mode with college sports
by ndzippy  (2024-04-27 01:07:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unless/until the transfer portal, NIL, etc. is cleaned up, I don't expect ND to pony up for new coaches outside of football/basketball anytime soon.

It’s at least the 4th time it’s happened in Bedford’s starts *
by NH74Domer  (2024-04-26 23:14:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now 2.5 games behind BC *
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2024-04-26 23:50:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post