OT
by maniactranspodriver (2017-09-13 11:54:54)
Edited on 2017-09-13 11:56:58
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Ah, Bonny. He and I didn't always see eye to eye, but  posted by Barrister

Somehow wish I had seen him between 1994 and 2016. A classmate from 93 and Keenan would meet with him for lunch somewhere near Takoma Park, MD where he had been residing and doing his social justice. I never got to it. While I still am far from him on the political spectrum, I do see things different in the world and he probably would be pleased at some of my "growth." His wake was very good in reconnecting with others from Keenan in the early 90s and of course his extended family. Truly did put me at peace with someone who I had confrontations and irritations with though over time in Keenan, I redeemed myself to be one of the lower level rabble rousers he and his minion hall staff had to contend with.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.