Instead of competing? They're doing major dorm renovations
by sprack (2017-09-13 11:35:12)
Edited on 2017-09-13 11:45:13
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Improve the product and people will buy it.  posted by Irish Tool

of just about every dorm on campus, and I think you'd have a different opinion if you visited Dunn or Flaherty Halls as prime examples of the new dorms they're building.

My daughter lived in Ryan Hall, beginning the year it opened, and I can tell you the rooms there are as good as any off campus room I've seen, including in the new apartments where the daughters of friends have been in the last couple of years. And those apartments are nice.

They're going to be renovating Morrissey next year. It will be interesting to see what they can do with that place.

Now, Keenan and Stanford can be improved most by implosion, so it's not to say there won't be challenges.

Now, relaxing the alcohol rules and parietals would be truly competing, but we know that ain't happening.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.