GGG Canelo
by Johnnydub (2017-09-12 16:20:12)
Edited on 2017-09-12 16:21:56

My article will post tomorrow but I wanted to share this. I have spoken to a few trainers and I wish I could quote them but this is comedy. I hope this posts correctly (Pic) He looks to have taken some donkey wafers (PEDS) as the growth in his stomach muscles alone is a red flag. I have zero proof and VADA testing can be circumvented. Just sharing
https://imgur.com/a/5nVgN

This will be Canelo's chance to re-establish himself after
by atlpns  (2017-09-12 16:57:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the Mayweather fight. He couldn't get his hands off and Mayweather frustrated him with better boxing skills. He looked confused for most of the fight.

Canelo can go to the body with power...Has a real good left there. This will be a very interesting fight and it is hard to pick one. I really like both of them so I will just sit back and enjoy.

Yes
by Johnnydub  (2017-09-12 17:09:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he can certainly gain back some of the shine he lost in Mayweather and also the Lara fight which he struggled IMO. He's a fine fighter- will post my article tomorrow and always welcome feedback.

I've never seen GGG fight
by pmcdnd96  (2017-09-12 16:39:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What is his style?

Good puncher with power
by atlpns  (2017-09-12 16:50:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Could improve his defense...takes too many punches to give one. Good chin though.

Has that ability to punch then step forward and punch with his other hand..continues forward and
keeps his opponent off balance rather than punch and return to his defensive boxing position. Few boxers can do that.

Really can walk his opponent down.

He is very likable and entertaining to watch.

Relentless, brutal puncher with elite power
by tenn_subway  (2017-09-12 16:50:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Always moving forward. Willing to take a punch to land a punch. Granite chin...never seen him get wobbled. Loves to work the body.

Old school, tough as nails.

Edit: also, elite cardio. Never gets tired. Never takes rounds off. Never takes part of a round off.

Agree. *
by atlpns  (2017-09-12 16:51:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yo-yo ma.
by The Holtz Room  (2017-09-12 16:27:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope Triple G destroys him.