I finally figured out a Tuesday Trivia question #7 *
by volley (2017-09-12 08:50:14)
Edited on 2017-09-12 08:50:42
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Granted, it's one of the easier ones I've seen.

7. What unusual distinction is shared by these songs? "After the Gold Rush," "A Day in the Life," "Digital Love," "It Ain't Me," "It's the End of the World as We Know It," "La Isla Bonita," "Manic Monday," "Say You Say Me," "The Song Remains the Same," "The Sound of Silence," "Spill the Wine," "Via Chicago."

I'm stumped. What's the answer?
by Giggity_Giggity  (2017-09-12 09:07:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can only draw a thread through soundtrack inclusion.

Sleep on it. It will come to you. *
by volley  (2017-09-12 09:15:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ah. Man, I need more coffee. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2017-09-12 09:27:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The singers all talk about a dream they had. *
by volley  (2017-09-12 09:52:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep, I got that--I meant I need more coffee because...
by Giggity_Giggity  (2017-09-12 10:12:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...in hindsight it was obvious!

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.