I certainly didn't have Rempe scoring the 1st Rangers goal
by knutesteen (2024-04-22 01:37:30)
Edited on 2024-04-22 02:13:49

today. The effort to limit the Caps shots on goal and holding Ovechkin to 0 SOG was a great defensive effort. 2 goals from the 4th line and Panarin scoring a playoff goal (vs zero last year) were outstanding. My biggest relief was Wilson in the locker room for the game end, as the only way the Caps could get back in this series in the short term was a major brawl at the final whistle. Of course Rempe was in the lineup to prevent that, but now he's a goal scorer. 🙌

He’s a tall man’s Tom Wilson. Go Caps! *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2024-04-22 23:05:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let's go, Rain-juhs *
by irishnyer  (2024-04-22 12:59:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was glorious.
by IrishApache  (2024-04-22 06:08:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn't like the charging call on him though. Because of his reputation, and borderline call is probably going to go against him. I fear it could happen at an inopportune time.

Kreider on the breakaway was nice. Dude has choked on like his last five.