Edit: I misread the original post. My apologies! Not that
by kellykapowski (2024-04-16 01:55:26)
Edited on 2024-04-16 08:24:12

In reply to: Somehow B9 is entertained/riveted by the WNBA draft  posted by DakotaDomer

it’s an excuse, but I’ve been in the hospital all night with a very sick kid. I’m a little testy. Again, my apologies.

His post was clearly about drafts not women's sports.
by RagingBull  (2024-04-16 07:48:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He said his boy, "thinks drafts are the height of exciting TV." It's a valid point. They're painful and I, like Dakota Domer, have no idea why anyone would watch them.

I've seen more than a few misogynistic posts on this board. This isn't one of them.

I have 2 daughters, both of whom played every sport imaginable, one now in college (D3 lacrosse). If they watched the WNBA Draft I too would question their choice of entertainment.

You got me pegged
by DakotaDomer  (2024-04-16 06:11:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Real concerned about keeping up on appearances of traditional masculinity on NDN and with my boys. Always worried about women’s sports taking women out of the kitchen.

This was a post about how kids and some adults are easily manipulated by boring as shit TV. I’d have no problem if my kid was a giant women’s basketball fan, it’s in the post that he’s clearly not. He just wants to watch drafts for some damned reason.

Hey, some people are into that sort of thing
by jt  (2024-04-16 11:03:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fine by me

Wow, you really went there. *
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-16 11:17:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't judge, usaf_irish *
by jt  (2024-04-16 14:44:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least it’s not RVs full of swingers. *
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-16 14:47:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

DD, my apologies. I misread. *
by kellykapowski  (2024-04-16 09:15:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post