State Farm. Have Homeowners, Earthquake, Umbrella, 2 cars
by kellykapowski (click here to email the poster) (2024-04-16 00:22:20)
Edited on 2024-04-18 08:36:13

In reply to: Dumb stupid caveat not licensed in ca  posted by coloraDomer

(Used to be 3, but sold the 3rd because constant rodent damage) and have never made a significant claim. We ate the Woolsey fire damage and also our significant flood damage due to 2023 Jan rain. We’ve only claimed car rodent damage. Everyone is getting dropped locally due to fire risk. We literally haven’t made a homeowners claim because of it, but may get dropped State Farm announces their July news. That said, in terms of car claims, if you are familiar with what entails this type of claim, would love to chat. I need some guidance. I was hit by a ‘18 Tesla Model 3. Owner tried to drive off, while my car was un-drivable and pushed into a landscaped median. Randomly and fortunately, filming was going on back and forth on the street, so police presence was there. I waved down a police officer while my Apple Watch had already called 911 and he arrived before the woman turned back around/ emergency services via my watch could arrive. As I said, she admitted fault, which is stated on the police report. My car is new, but has 18k miles. No gap insurance, fully owned. I’m very concerned about loss of value due to the CarFax report. Email attached and if if you are free tomorrow, would love to get some guidance!