I am sorry to say
by ACross (2024-04-15 23:58:21)

In reply to: Somehow B9 is entertained/riveted by the WNBA draft  posted by DakotaDomer

That neither of my sons have ever watched a single minute of women’s or men’s college basketball, ND or otherwise. I shan’t be taking them to a minor league baseball game either. I prefer to get the hell outside and keep them away from the TV.

I can say without hesitation
by DakotaDomer  (2024-04-16 00:38:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My kids spend more time outside playing than you do oranging yourself. I don’t need to keep them from the TV. They hardly ever show an interest in it. Thats what makes the draft fascination notable.

I’m really not sure how many drinks deep you have to be to say you’d prefer someone go outside than to a minor league baseball game. I hope the wine was worth the idiotic comment.

Golf clap ! *
by LAW83  (2024-04-16 05:58:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Watching basketball on tv is not exactly riveting
by ACross  (2024-04-16 01:01:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Neither is minor league baseball. What a bore.

Take the kids fishing or something else useful.

If they are sufficiently motivated to play outside without
by knutesteen  (2024-04-16 00:32:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

watching sports on TV, you're way ahead of the game. Kids these days need more "play" than watching, on TV or computers. 🤙