Are phone charger cords (and chargers) considered public
by Hatchet man (2024-04-15 17:53:20)

property in your house? My older college kids and a few that graduated in the last five years seem to nick them everytime they are home. I give up.

To be determined
by The Delta House  (2024-04-15 18:33:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Until recently I have been the only Android user so have not needed to worry about it. Now that the family is cycling into USB-C charging iPhones I suspect my cords will get legs.

This is the exact situation I'm in. *
by irishnyer  (2024-04-15 21:31:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Absolutely not.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-15 18:30:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They have theirs and we have ours. If they break or go missing, it’s on them to tell us and than we come up with a list of chores to replace them. Until the chores are done, all charging is done away from the hands of the users who wrecked them in the first place.