11-7 at the half. Feel like...
by flanner96 (2024-04-14 13:35:14)

...Cornell is getting away with some things on Faceoffs, otherwise we'd be up 7 or 8.

I can't see what Cornell is doing but ND doesn't lose that
by Anotherjoe  (2024-04-14 13:44:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

many face offs without something going on??

Lot of ND guys ending up pushed to the ground with no calls *
by flanner96  (2024-04-14 13:46:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As an aside, who are these announcers?
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-14 13:43:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The play by play guy is good, but I’m 90% certain the other guy is either 15 years old or stoned out of his mind.

Fun fact, they are brothers and Coach Corrigans cousins (link)
by Radi-skull  (2024-04-14 23:37:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Booker was extremely odd.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-15 05:15:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His constant hip hop references were really strange and off putting.

To steal from current slang, "it was cringe"
by Radi-skull  (2024-04-15 08:32:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I did like the Uber call. Didn't get where he was going at first butbit was funny

That was one was alright.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-15 16:07:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was the constant hip hop references that started the grate on me. And the fact that they sounded like they were in the middle of a keg party while announcing the game.

The one womam was annoyingly loud the whole game
by Radi-skull  (2024-04-15 17:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To her credit was still believing with 6 secs left

It was bad.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-15 18:33:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which is even worse given that it was one of the better games of the year with a massive crowd. I wish someone would have spent more than a case of beer and a couple of joints on the production value.

I've watched a lot of ESPN+ this year
by tf86  (2024-04-15 10:08:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As I've mentioned elsewhere, my daughter is a freshman cheerleader at St. Bonaventure, and many of their games wind up on ESPN+. Seems to me that most of these announcers treat these games as their personal auditions for a more prominent role at the WWL. But there's a reason why most of them are calling games on ESPN+.

First, congrats to your daughter.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-15 18:37:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Making a college cheerleading team is a big deal.

Second, you need to listen to local radio guys to really get to the bottom of the barrel. I’ve listen to the Miami and Clemson games via their local radio announcers. Brutal is an understatement. Miami had two 12 year olds who had nicknames for every player on the roster and the Clemson guys made every play sound like the last inning of Game 7 of the World Series.

15 year olds make more sense than that announcer
by Anotherjoe  (2024-04-14 13:46:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Where he comes up with his shouts has to be from the dictionary of stupid sayings

I literally facepalmed when he referenced Snoop Dogg.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-14 13:50:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And a Kardashian reference. Seriously, who the fuck thinks this guys has any business calling anything other than an indy wrestling show in Kentucky.

We'd all sound confused trying to keep up with that mess...
by flanner96  (2024-04-14 13:45:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...of a halftime highlight package.

Cornell with posession and about 26 sec manup out of half
by Radi-skull  (2024-04-14 13:40:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume.

They were talkiing through the penalty and no man up graphic when they wound at 4 secs