Lacrosse
by Irishlib (2024-04-07 14:51:44)

I'm pretty much a newcomer to this sport. I began watching the Irish 2 years ago. The physicality, skill, and conditioning required to play this game is off the charts. Iam still learning the nuances of this sport. It sure is fun/exciting to watch

ND is the only top lacrosse school that has high level Fball
by Domerduck  (2024-04-07 16:18:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

which they are using to get players and show high level support for the sport. Those sold out Arlotta games with 5000 fans is sure making a difference that the sport matters at a football school. Glad we also have a top women's program as well. You should try watch the women as well if you haven;t yet. Not as rough, but sometimes easier to learn the strategy and plays since there is less speed.

ND WBB
by Irishlib  (2024-04-07 17:54:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have been following the above prior to Coach Ivey's playing days.

Assume he meant the Women's Lax team. They are clicking
by Radi-skull  (2024-04-07 18:07:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This year.

Nextvyear will be rough

Thx. You are right. *
by Domerduck  (2024-04-09 20:22:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I will check them out. *
by Irishlib  (2024-04-07 18:40:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post