We did not play our best in the second half...
by flanner96 (2024-03-30 16:13:07)

...and still beat the number 3 team in the country. 6 years and counting since Syracuse beat us.

That streak is really remarkable
by acrossdmiddle  (2024-03-30 16:22:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Syracuse used to be one of the lax yardsticks and remains a blue blood. I believe they’ve been down over that timeframe, but it’s still quite an accomplishment.

Heck, I Recall Staying Close Was Once a Yardstick.... *
by dillon77  (2024-03-30 16:53:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We now lead the all time series 11-10 *
by flanner96  (2024-03-30 18:49:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is a subtle post of the day.
by MobileIrish  (2024-03-30 22:04:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Leading the all-time series versus Syracuse.

Agree. But That's Why The Big Lead Comes in Handy...
by dillon77  (2024-03-30 16:21:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Like hoops, it's a game of runs and sometimes it's hard to get to the hump.

Duke next....look for another huge crowd.

I can't believe that 'Cuse has only two games in April. I heard there were some logistics issues, but really? April is when you should be playing every week.

Heck, I didn't even like the bye week the Irish had, but that's nothing compared to what the Orange are doing.