Profile for NDSAX01 Click here to make or adjust profile

Height:  Weight:  lbs. Alumni Status:  2001 - O'Neill Hall
Location:  Downers Grove, IL Favorite Baseball Team:  White Sox
Natural Enemies:  People who text and drive, Cubs fans, and Canadian geese

Athletic Ability: My proudest athletic feat was hitting a 200 ft. home run to dead center off of Billy Cooper in little league. Playing Bozo's Grand Prize Game is a close second, only because I missed Bucket #6. God, I sound like Uncle Rico...

Sartorial Style: Jeans and t-shirt

Favorite Beverage and Consumption Freq: I'm always game for an Old Fashioned or Gin and Tonic. My beer taste changes with the wind. I'll usually pick among Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin', Guiness, Smithwick's, Black & Tans, Blue Moon, or Goose Island 312. Football tailgates always include Miller High Life.

Political Philosophy: Moderate Republican.

"It is curious - curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

Religious Philosophy: 16 years of Roman Catholic education (not counting 2 years of Jesuit grad school, which is debatable)

Musical Favorites: Anything but country and rap

Favorite Quote from an ND Coach: “Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”

― Lou Holtz

Miscellaneous Data: Wherever you go, there you are.