Post Reply to Rock's House

This is not a vent board or any other kind of therapy. Before you hit the POST button, ask yourself if your contribution will add to the level of discussion going on.

Important notes on articles:

HTTP Link (optional):

Poster's Email (optional):

Post being replied to

You shouldn't be skeptical of Chip as a college coach by PA_DoubleD

I am Eagles fan, I know all about their struggled this season. But Chip Kelly would be an absolute slam dunk hire for ND. He went 46-7 in the Pac-12 in his only four years as a head coach. Did his offense sometimes struggle against better competition? Yes, but it was never in blowout fashion. People have a misconception that he got blown out in the NC; no, he lost by 3 points to an Auburn team with Cam Newton and Nick Fairley, the best offensive and defensive players in college football that year. Oregon hasn't done bad without them? Maybe that's because they've had one of the top 3 QBs in the country the past two years. Let's see what happens next year without Mariota.

He was also responsible for bringing down USCs dynasty in the Pac 12, and he averaged 40 points a game while doing it. His future in the NFL remains to be seen, personally I think he's a college coach at heart, but there is no doubt he would be a fantastic hire if NDs administration was somehow able to get him.