Post Reply to Rock's House

This is not a vent board or any other kind of therapy. Before you hit the POST button, ask yourself if your contribution will add to the level of discussion going on.

Important notes on articles:

Handle:
Password:
Subject:

HTTP Link (optional):

Poster's Email (optional):

Post being replied to

Role play this for a minute ... by NDFanSince81

Phone rings. Chris Mortensen picks up.

TA: "Hi Chris, this is Trace [Armstrong]. Just wanted to let you know that your comments in Nov. about Brian aren't helping."
CM: "What do you mean?"
TA: "Well, Brian's quite happy at ND. I mean, it's been a shitty season alright, but that was a lot of one-off stuff. He's looking forward to next year. So he doesn't want anyone to get the wrong impression about the NFL. That won't help anybody -- you, me, or Brian."
CM: "Got it. Thanks for the tip."
TA: "Yea, he may want to get there in a few years, but for now he's got to keep everyone's focus on the program. Last thing he needs is distractions. It's hard enough recruiting against those cheating pricks in the SEC without every recruit's mom thinking I'll be going like Saban told 'em."
CM: "You got that right."
TA: "If there's news, you'll be the first to know. You know you can trust me. So let's keep this is in family."
CM: "You're the perfect agent, thanks."

That's all it would take to nip this shit in the bud. Instead, what we're getting is that the "Word is out there" about BK, specific reasons for his interest, and claims that it's more active than two years ago. BK could squash this very easily. but he hasn't. And neither has JS, by the way.