Who among you would have predicted before the season
by sprack (2017-07-10 22:31:41)
Edited on 2017-07-10 22:37:27
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

that there would be no Cubs in the NL starting lineup? And only one player would be on the team at all, and said player wasn't even a Cub last year?

Me neither.

since they have so much in common with the Red Sox,
by kdh325  (2017-07-11 16:06:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

old park, long streak snapped by Theo(if you believe in that stuff), curses (if you believe in that stuff, too), maybe they're going for the first to worst to first route for their next title.

Bill Buckner played for both teams *
by Scoop80  (2017-07-11 22:03:07)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in light of how they are playing, glad they're all home
by bizdomer09  (2017-07-11 09:39:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe with a few days off they will come back ready to play baseball for the second half.

to answer your question, no not me, never woulda thunk it, no way.

Only WS champ to not have a returning player
by DBCooper  (2017-07-10 22:34:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Make the all star game

Wow, didn't know that
by sprack  (2017-07-10 22:39:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Could presage a long 107 more years on the North Side, I guess.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.