All rise
by DBCooper (2017-07-10 22:23:50)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

513 feet? Wow

That was fun
by Jvan  (2017-07-10 22:43:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I expected to see Clippard pitching to him. He might have reached 550 feet.

I read something interesting about Judge
by sprack  (2017-07-11 12:37:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was adopted at birth, has had no contact at all with his biological parents and has no interest in finding them, does not know his true ancestry and isn't interested in finding that out either. And for a good reason - his adoptive parents sound like terrific people.

So much fun to watch
by Irish96  (2017-07-11 08:22:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Judge was the only guy to go over 500 feet and he did it 4 times. Heck, his last 4 swings in the 2nd round were monumental.

I take great pride in the fact that I drafted Judge with the last pick in the draft of a 12 team fantasy baseball league. Pick number 300. I'll never get that lucky again.

At the time, some analysts in NY didn't even think he was going to win the RF job. Hicks had outplayed him in spring training.

you assume
by DBCooper  (2017-07-11 08:22:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he would throw him strikes for Judge to hit.

That is certainly the major flaw in my assumption *
by Jvan  (2017-07-11 12:35:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.