(Totally stolen from an ESPN Stats article posted recently.)
1. Who is the only pitcher to hit two grand slams in one game (and holds the record of nine (9) RBIs for a pitcher)?
2. Who was the last pitcher to hit two HRs in one game?
3. Who was the last pitcher to hit three HRs in one game? (Hint: the year was 1942.)
4. Who is the last MLB pitcher to hit a grand slam?
5. Who is the only pitcher to hit a grand slam in a World Series?
6. Who was the last AL pitcher to hit a grand slam? (Hint: this player is still active.)
7. Who hit two HRs and threw a no-hitter in the same game? (Probably the best known of these types of questions.)
All answers can be found at the link, so I won't be posting them here.
The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.