Angel Hernandez sure has some balls
by dwjm3 (2017-07-04 12:23:04)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

That guy has been a horrible umpire his whole career.

They were clearly strikes. *
by St. Pete St.  (2017-07-06 08:24:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Careful, Angel is staring into the dugout. *
by cujays96  (2017-07-06 16:03:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've always assumed that Hernandez and CB Bucknor only kept
by Go_Crazy_Folks  (2017-07-05 11:27:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

kept their jobs because it allowed the league to check some racial checkbox. For him to assert that race is holding him back is ridiculous.

I think the only argument would be that Joe West continues to get World Series assignments, so the league doesn't seem to assign roles on merit. If Wesr gets in, why not Angel?

Is it common to plead facts that provide your adversary
by tdiddy07  (2017-07-05 12:54:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

an easy defense for racially motivated actions. How could alleging that Torre personally doesn't like him do anything but hurt his case that he was racially discriminated against? Yeah it could attempt to sling Torre through the mud. But what's MLB realistically going to do to settle? Give him a promotion out of this? Is there a long-term strategy of some kind of protection against retaliatory actions?

"How can I be the center of attention?"
by Go_Crazy_Folks  (2017-07-05 13:00:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think that is his motivation, which is no different than when he's on the field.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.