they'll likely still flop into the playoffs with 82-85 wins
by bizdomer09 (2017-06-29 12:12:42)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: It's a pretty weak team  posted by Chuck84

That's assuming that Milwaukee can't sustain this for another half season, and no charge from STL or Pit.

From there once in the playoffs, in 5-7 game series, I suppose anything can happen. But I most certainly would not bet on them against WSN or LAD, both of whom they would likely have to beat. And ARI and COL have been better as well.

Until recently I've been saying that they'll get it together, light a spark, find their true level, and play at a .600 or so level for the rest of the season. I think I've said at least half dozen times after a good stretch of 3-5 games that "okay, now here it comes, they're turning the corner". I've downgraded those expectations considerably in the last month or so. Now I think their true level is what they've been now for the entire first half.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.