Montero DFA'd after comments about Arrieta
by Section12 (2017-06-28 12:38:28)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

It seems Rizzo is pretty pissed as well.

Henry Blanco without the defense. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-06-28 23:34:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sadly, he deserved it...
by Norm  (2017-06-28 14:11:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I could not believe that he complained right after winning the WS about his role not being "better clarified" or bigger. While it may be more true than not about pitchers it should have been handled in clubhouse.

I actually think it was poor choice by Theo to bring him back after WS, but probably could not get decent value back. The difference between he and Ross is astounding.

He found the "ME" in TEAM." *
by Kbyrnes  (2017-06-28 16:53:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He got the hit that scored the winning run for the Cubs
by 1978Irish  (2017-06-28 16:29:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in game 7 of the World Series and then complained about his playing time. He could have owned Chicago after the World Series and then he complained. He doesn't seem to have much common sense.

Plus the grand slam in the NLCS. *
by cujays96  (2017-07-03 14:39:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Montero has a rag for an arm.
by ND_Rumpus  (2017-06-28 15:22:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, Arrieta is slow to the plate but the defensive liability that occurs when Montero is in the game vs. Contreras is astounding.

I agree...
by Norm  (2017-06-28 16:07:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The combo probably should not have been used. Credit the Nats for taking complete advantage of it. I just wish they'd have been able to get something for Miggy vs DFA even if just an upside prospect and some salary relief. Miggy had 14 million reasons to keep mouth shut and should have.

He's gonna get paid regardless, his trade value
by Section 12  (2017-06-28 19:50:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

unfortunately is O.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.