Jordan Eberle: always the trade rumor, never the trade.
by voidoid (2017-06-22 22:26:59)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Until now!

I like the move for both teams
by captaineclectic  (2017-06-23 07:10:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sort of a rare "real hockey trade."

I like it for the Islanders
by DBCooper  (2017-06-23 09:35:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if Strome lives up to his hype then it certainly will be good for the Oilers too. The Isles just couldnt get him relaxed and set in a role. Has a lot of talent though. But for the Islanders Taveres finally gets his scoring winger and a friend. Hope that helps him to want to stay.

Agreed, I hope this does help him stay.
by captaineclectic  (2017-06-23 10:39:59)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm no Islanders fan, but I like having an all-world talent in my backyard and not in Toronto.

And the Oilers get relief and a guy closer in age to their new core. To your point, it should be easy for Strome to relax in Edmonton. He won't be under the spotlight (not that he really was in Brooklyn) and should just be able to play his game.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.