My hope for the Twins lasted a little longer than expected
by DakotaDomer (2017-06-19 09:16:14)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

The Indians are going to run away with it now.

I blame kdh325's post

Need a bullpen arm? You can have Ty Clippard for cheap
by Jvan  (2017-06-20 22:01:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Cashman doesn't release him soon, I'm going to fly to NYC and take care of the matter myself.

he has been terrible during this losing streak
by DBCooper  (2017-06-21 09:41:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but he was fantastic before the past week. Not sure what is up with him, but I wouldn't give up on him yet. So bizarre to see a losing streak like this for a team playing so well beforehand (had won 6 in a row). Lost four games by only 1 run and 2 in extra innings. Just a strange streak.

He's just awful
by Jvan  (2017-06-21 22:19:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't remember that he was ever "fantastic". I always cringe when he comes into a game.

last year for Yankees he was great
by DBCooper  (2017-06-22 09:58:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and his first 25 appearances this year he had only given up 4 runs and had a 1.57 era in over 28 innings. I hope they figure out what has gone wrong because he cant pitch for shit this month. They need him, he was that important 7th inning guy in front of Betances and then Chapman.

I couldn't believe that his career ERA is under 3.00 *
by chuck99  (2017-06-22 20:15:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.