SHOW: shillelagh, have you been getting the email replies?
by sprack (2017-03-13 07:42:03)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I'm not sure the replies to the Yahoo emails are getting through.

To the questions, on the draft PLEASE not on a Saturday night, and I can't do March 26 after 6pm.

And AVG.

My votes
by Tubes  (2017-03-14 11:51:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For the draft, either Saturday, April 1st or Sunday, April 2nd.

For the stat, OBP.

None.
by Shillelagh (click here to email the poster)  (2017-03-14 09:30:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Best to drop me a note directly to my email, or simply post preferences here.

The Yahoo message system linked to doesn't appear to work.

You need to tell everyone that in a Yahoo email
by sprack  (2017-03-14 09:34:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With your personal email to reply to in the body.

Email bounced back
by ogradynd96 (click here to email the poster)  (2017-03-13 13:26:31)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Since we're doing it here, I vote for March 26.

I'm neutral on AVG v OBP

my reply, just in case(already sent you email)
by bsuryn  (2017-03-13 09:39:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Either Sunday at 6 and AVG(just because cannot find OBP rankings). my email bounced also.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.