Hey Slotts, how many keepers in our league?
by Mr.Natural (2017-02-20 19:57:08)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I thought it was five, but want to confirm.

Is April 1st in stone?
by El Kabong  (2017-02-28 11:29:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's the night of the final four.

It is 5. I've sent an e-mail. Did you get it champ? *
by Slotts  (2017-02-20 21:31:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I did get it, and I activated the team. Thanks again.
by Mr.Natural  (2017-02-21 01:18:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If we aren't going to do snake draft, I wish you'd let us keep a few more. I have a great roster, and I think 2-3 of the ones I give up will be gone before I even have my first draft pick.

And we're keeping the standard non-snake draft, right? *
by El Kabong  (2017-02-20 20:50:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, non-snake, Mr. First Pick. *
by Slotts  (2017-02-20 21:31:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.