The Farm - invites are sent
by Go_Crazy_Folks (click here to email the poster) (2017-02-17 17:25:03)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Please renew/accept. My email is attached if needed.

Also, please respond to shillelagh's post below about propose rules. Or "AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE RULES?!?"

Did I get promoted from the International League?
by No Right Turn on Red  (2017-02-18 13:35:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I finished middle of the pack last year, so not sure if that's due to attrition. I'm in both leagues right now, so let me know which league I need to drop out of.

Team = Jericho's List, but I was What's Up His Goose last year.

You are in The Farm. You got bumped up due to attrition. *
by shillelagh  (2017-02-18 14:10:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Got it. I deleted my International team. *
by No Right Turn on Red  (2017-02-18 16:43:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Received Farm & Intl Invite
by grdomer (click here to email the poster)  (2017-02-18 13:26:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I finished 7th in the International last year and while I will gladly take the promotion, I wasn't expecting to move up and I thought I saw it was filled up.

I've been invited to both leagues, just confirm where I should go.

You are in The Farm. Decline invitations to Int'l League
by shillelagh  (2017-02-18 14:12:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You got bumped up due to attrition.

Received the invite but can't join
by Irish96  (2017-02-17 18:05:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm new in the Farm this year and you haven't gotten rid of the promoted and demoted teams.

It tells me that there is no room for me.

Should be fixed now *
by Go_Crazy_Folks  (2017-02-17 22:57:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep, I received the same error message *
by Altoona Irish  (2017-02-17 21:28:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.