Poll for NDNation fantasy baseball teams
by shillelagh (click here to email the poster) (2017-02-17 13:52:42)
Edited on 2017-02-18 14:20:24
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

A few questions for those in The Show, The Farm, and International League.

1. Any interest in revising waivers procedures to include Free Agent Acquisition Budgets (FAAB)? In a FAAB waivers system, each manager receives a dollar amount to place blind bids on players that are on waivers. The manager with the highest bid at the end of the waiver period claims that player and that bid amount is deducted from the team's acquisition budget.

2. Any interest in switching from Batting Average to On-Base Percentage? [I recall Chicago walking Bryce Harper 13 times in one four-game series. In leagues using Batting Average, it was as if Harper hadn't played in the entire series, rather than recognizing that he was crushing the ball earlier in the season.]

A simple "Yes" or "No" on each of the two questions if you favor making those changes before draft day.

Finally, we have a few open spots remaining in the International League. Drop me a note if you are interested in joining.

late, but no & no
by bsuryn  (2017-02-21 18:08:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

i cannot locate any free rankings for OBP based leagues.

No and No *
by sprack  (2017-02-21 16:23:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No, yes ... any interest in H2H format? *
by JC  (2017-02-19 20:20:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NO. If there is, I will quit. If people want H2H, they are
by sprack  (2017-02-21 16:21:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

free to form their own additional league.

No. Yes. *
by Tubes  (2017-02-18 21:37:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No. Yes *
by grdomer  (2017-02-18 13:19:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No. Yes. *
by chsfb75  (2017-02-18 11:35:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

no, yes please obp *
by sigdomer  (2017-02-18 07:26:35)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No. No.
by IndyDave  (2017-02-18 01:47:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The FAAB applies only to players on waivers, which are very few in this league.

If we put everyone on waivers that's a pain in the ass if you need a player and find out you didn't get your guy. With weekly only lineup changes you're screwed if you need a player and don't get him

1. Leave it the way it is. 2. OBP *
by Irish96  (2017-02-17 18:09:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1. No preference, 2. No
by NDKevin  (2017-02-17 15:28:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't particularly care which way we go on the AVG/OBP debate, but if we are putting it to a vote, I vote for AVG. Obviously, OBP is a better measure of true talent. But I'm old school when it comes to fantasy baseball, so I prefer the traditional categories.

Yes to both. As noted, Intl League already has #2. *
by No Right Turn on Red  (2017-02-17 15:12:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1. No Preference. 2. Yes. The Int'l League was already OBP *
by Go_Crazy_Folks  (2017-02-17 14:16:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.