Update on NDNation fantasy baseball leagues
by shillelagh (click here to email the poster) (2017-02-13 10:23:14)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

The Show is filled with 16.

The Farm is filled with 16. I need a volunteer to be Commish.

International League has a few remaining spots. Shoot me an email if you want to join.

Did you send out Int'l invites? I didn't receive one. *
by Rockbrig97 (click here to email the poster)  (2017-02-13 11:57:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No. I need a Commish for The Farm and Int'l League.
by shillelagh  (2017-02-13 12:57:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll get the invitations out for The Show.

Looking for volunteers to be Commish for those two leagues.

I can commish the Farm
by Go_Crazy_Folks (click here to email the poster)  (2017-02-15 08:01:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It seems that nobody is jumping at this opportunity. I'm newly-promoted, but as long that's not a problem, I'll do it.

My email is linked.

Thanks. I'll send you the info over the weekend. *
by shillelagh (click here to email the poster)  (2017-02-15 15:24:07)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've been commish in the past
by Siegfried08  (2017-02-13 22:14:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't mind doing it again for the INTL. Will take some of the sting out of my demotion.

I will renew the league and hand it over to you. *
by Irish2000 (click here to email the poster)  (2017-02-14 13:36:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Send me an email and I will get you added and give the commish job to you.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.