they're trying to get the New England guys
by jt (2017-01-02 11:47:52)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Who are the Niners looking at for GM? Who do you want? *  posted by G.K.Chesterton

Caserio and McDaniel.Failing that, I think they will go after the Seattle guys (Cable as HC and one of the PP guys as GM).

Beyond that, I don't know. They're making noise about being sure that the GM and coach have a history of working together and will form a team. They've had issues with the GM and coach working against each other (starting with Singletary but especially with Harbaugh and then kelly) and the atmosphere has been toxic. You can see it now with both sides blaming each other on the way out the door. Just an awful situation run by a guy born on third base that thinks he hit a triple; Jed York is just the latest ND alum to let me down.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.