What a great 3rd period/OT yesterday
by CanadianKid (2017-01-02 10:48:26)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Not much going on in the first two periods, but they sure made up for that. Definitely one of the better outdoor games I've seen. I had planned to attend but had to cancel for work, that will bug me for awhile.

I liked the physicality. Outdoor games don't usually have that. Martin and Ott even gave us a little fight as a throwback to the (Chuck) Norris division days.

CE, nice to see your boy Mantha playing well. His first goal was a snipe. What more can you say about Auston Matthews. 20 goals in his first 36 games, while playing centre. No ceiling on this kid. The Red Wings were rightfully focused on stopping him in the slot, but they may have taken that too far on the Brown goal.

Marner had a beauty. Larkin scored. Young players definitely lead the way for both teams. Great game.

Exactly right scheduling....
by BIGSKYND  (2017-01-02 15:53:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

start c. 3:30 with temp low 30's. The ice was great and it showed.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.