Any flex in the show draft date?
by fmd (2013-03-11 10:52:23)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Unfortunately have a late dinner that evening, so right now I could probably only make the first hour. If I'm the only one with a conflict, I can manage with auto-drafting the rest, but was wondering if anyone else was open to another date/time.

There was discussion of 3/21
by brewcitydomer  (2013-03-11 11:06:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Given that many people will be siting around anyway. Drawback would be conflict with a potential ND first round game. I'm unable to draft 3/28 and would be disappointed if I couldn't participate.

Sorry fmd, staying on 3/27 *
by brewcitydomer  (2013-03-13 18:37:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd vote for 3/25 or 3/26 if it must be that week
by fmd  (2013-03-11 12:31:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Know the tournament is that weekend, so no one will want to do thurs-sat or sunday 3/17. Season looks to start on the 31st.

I'd also be open to the week prior, but know people want to put it as close to the season as possible for injury/last minute roster change reasons. But 3/21 would be my vote if that's what others prefer as an alternate date.

Regardless, looks like I'll be on island here. As long as the first few rounds go quick, I'll at least settle a good base for my team before the auto-drafter has its way with me.

I vote keeping it at 3/27 *
by sprack  (2013-03-11 11:55:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The date was changed to 3/27 *
by Tubes  (2013-03-11 11:45:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know. Just stating that I'm out for 3/28 *
by brewcitydomer  (2013-03-11 13:55:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also, ND might have a Sweet 16 game that night
by Tubes  (2013-03-11 15:10:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(Trying to be optimistic...)

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.