The Leafs desperately need a new
by StillaLeafsFan (2013-03-09 23:58:05)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

goal song.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ. Harlem Shake is not a goal song.

....G - Reimer looked like the puck was on a bungy cord..
by BIGSKYND  (2013-03-10 11:34:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

talk about not controlling R. And Scrivens has a tendency to look mediocre. Of course, the guy they lost to Detroit had his own issues - like dropping into the 'fly the moment the puck crossed into the Buds' zone. I also thought Carlyle was getting "matched" into keeping Kadri off the ice too much the first 30 minutes or so.

Reimer has not looked consistently steady since his injury
by StillaLeafsFan  (2013-03-10 12:56:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Last year. Last night I thought he finally started to look better as the game was winding down.

I agree that Scrivens can look mediocre, but of the two I have more faith in him at the moment. He is generally more consistent.

What is it they say about having two starting goaltenders?

Lucky to get the loser point last night.

Every time I see Scrivens I'm reminded of that...
by BIGSKYND  (2013-03-10 13:27:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

absolute blowup his last season at Cornell in the NCAA regionals. But off last night, I'd go with him - he looked better against the B's last week than Reimer looked last night, for certain.

Not even when they play the Penguins?
by strangebrew  (2013-03-10 00:09:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

OK, that is funny
by StillaLeafsFan  (2013-03-10 15:01:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Speaking of the Pens, I am struck by how loose Crosby still leaves his helmet. He got clipped by Cody Franson last night and it went flying. Yes, he hit the boards hard, but with the chinstrap hanging halfway down his neck you can't hope for much better.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.