For the record ...
by CJC (2013-03-09 00:10:21)
Edited on 2013-03-09 00:11:20
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

the ratio of threads per loss is kicking the ever-loving shit out of the ratio of threads per victory.

Bitches.

For the record...
by Irish Tool  (2013-03-09 01:20:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the '79-'80 Flyers still hold the record.

But they lost the Cup *
by ShermanOaksND  (2013-03-09 13:06:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Okay, that's enough Flyers posts.
by Molly Maguires  (2013-03-09 10:51:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kidding, but not really.

God it was great to see them blow a lead at home and finally
by LoungeTroll  (2013-03-09 11:48:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

not have the Penguins blow a 2-0 lead.

I don't want to jinx him but
by Molly Maguires  (2013-03-09 12:15:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Paul Martin is playing well.

Orpik, OTOH, and even though he's a +3 on the year, always seems to be the one out of position when we get scored on this year.

That, and really shitty turnovers by our stars in our own end.

Just sloppy and undisciplined, but overall, the kids are alright.

I've had the opposite impression of Orpik this year
by strangebrew  (2013-03-09 12:20:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's actually in position because he isn't chasing hits all over the ice. I think he followed Max Lapierre into the men's room and left Gonchar by himself out there a few years ago. I think the main problem has been "just standing around" syndrome.

Agree on Martin; a complete 180 from last year, and he's living up to the contract.

Better late than never for Paul Martin.
by Molly Maguires  (2013-03-09 14:51:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When I said out of position I should have said a step or two behind his man. It's bound to happen because he's not very fast.

You're right, we're not seeing him come up empty hitting boards in the corners while the puck is in front of Fleury anymore. Which is nice.

Progress? Great success?

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.