Looks like the end of the run for the Blackhawks.
by Mr Wednesday (2013-03-08 22:33:54)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Down 5 - 1 near the end of the 2nd in Denver.

It was bound to happen sometime. *
by FtWorthIrish  (2013-03-09 13:02:59)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ain't nobody above a asswhuppin! *
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-03-09 01:53:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What letter comes after K?
by StillaLeafsFan  (2013-03-08 22:37:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not counting them out yet. There are a lot of horseshoes shoved in a lot of places on that team.

L
by dentonfreeman  (2013-03-08 23:27:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When's the Stanley Cup presentation?

Get your laughs in now
by miamioh_irishfan  (2013-03-09 01:01:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And we'll see Detroit in May...

Maybe

What's Detroit got to do with it?
by gowings1  (2013-03-09 21:10:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Though I do hope they do meet up in May, as that means the Wings actually made the playoffs.

I laughed
by StillaLeafsFan  (2013-03-08 23:31:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry Hawks fans; it's still a great record. The team is mortal. The sun will probably rise tomorrow, and your team will still be top of the league.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.