I honestly don't really care...
by JHND (2013-03-08 10:39:26)
Edited on 2013-03-08 10:41:12
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Fantasy Sports ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: You guys should get your story straight...  posted by captaineclectic

My brother's a Wings fan who lives in Detroit, and when they're not playing the Hawks I actually usually find myself rooting for them. Perhaps it's sympathy for decline of the city. I was simply responding to an obvious attempt to get in a barb against Chicago fans in a year where they're hard to come by.

I don't think anyone seriously thinks the Wings are "running away from Chicago", but I do think it could end up being a "be careful what you wish for" situation for Detroit. Perhaps not.

But with the expanded number of games across Conference lines, I don't see a lot of downside for the Hawks with this realignment. I see pretty much guaranteed playoff appearances lined up in front of us for the better part of the next decade.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.