James Madison vs Madison....If "Dukes" win they play Duke *
by Raoul (2024-03-22 22:43:27)

This user did not provide content for this post

How in the world was Wisconsin a 5 seed?!?
by Vt2nd  (2024-03-23 10:51:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

14 losses, no top tier wins, bad losses to Michigan and Rutgers. I feel like with that resume, we would have been seeded as an 11 if we made the tournament at all. Frankly picking JMU to beat them was one of the easiest picks of the first round.

They beat Marquette in December and Purdue last week
by MUddled  (2024-03-23 11:40:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure what you're looking for in terms of top tier wins, but there aren't a lot of teams in the field with wins over 1 and 2 seeds.

I still don't think that merits a 5 based on the rest of
by Vt2nd  (2024-03-23 13:08:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

their body of work.

We are a JMU house now that my daughter goes there.
by Barrister  (2024-03-23 10:46:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Go Dukes!

Fun fact: James Madtown was ND’s 1st round victim in 1981
by David Rivers  (2024-03-23 00:10:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

prior to Ainge’s round 2 impersonation of Alan Arkin’s “Serpentine, Shel, serpentine!”

Nit: Second Round
by tf86  (2024-03-25 09:35:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Although ND's first game in the tournament. As a two seed, they had a first-round bye. JMU beat Georgetown in the first round to advance to play ND.

I was at that game.
by Dillon  (2024-03-23 10:51:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unless my aging memory is off, that was players at the Providence sub regional.
Ainge also played there. He was absolutely unconscious.

Danny Ainge, though I despise him, was one of best athletes
by irishhawk49  (2024-03-23 12:09:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of his era. Major League Baseball and NBA player. Damn.