Samford just got hosed by refs
by Radi-skull (2024-03-22 00:55:15)

Beautiful block while down 1 with 14.7 secs gets called a foul.

The NCAA should send a message by ending the three refs
by Jeash  (2024-03-22 07:14:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

season.

Bold of you to assume they’re weren’t following orders.
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-22 09:34:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There’s a 0 percent chance the NCAA wants another FF like last year.

I am curious about this
by Ty Webb  (2024-03-22 11:45:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What is the process involved here?

Is there a secret meeting with the admin from the NCAA and the officials doing games, where they lay out the plan to make sure the better teams win?

How does this all go down? How do you put something like this into motion?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Excellent response, I thought this also
by nd67  (2024-03-22 12:04:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

when people bring this topic up.

I’m glad my comment was taken in the proper context.
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-22 11:51:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

However, there is precedent. Lakers/Kings is the best example.

If something like this were to occur, I would imagine that it’s strictly word of mouth. And even then it would have Mafia levels on insulation.

Do think it’s probably? No. I think NCAA officials are simply a bunch of boobs who can hit the bowl 1 out of 3 times on a good day. Do I think it’s possible? Of course.

So this is your opinion based on conjecture rather than
by jarman  (2024-03-22 12:11:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

any actual fact

Is was tongue in cheek for sure.
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-22 12:57:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There’s a 99% chance that the call was blown simply because NCAA zebras are a bunch of over primped boobs who shouldn’t be allowed to coach YMCA games.

But there’s a 1% chance that a deep dark conspiracy that involves the refs, the NCAA, CBS, TWB, and quite possibly the Freemasons and The Illuminati.

you're wrong
by irishrock  (2024-03-22 15:23:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know Bill Self and he has an annual party at his palatial estate in Lawrence where all these plays are diagrammed and scripted.

Later, hookers come by and everybody gambles. The referees ALWAYS lose and then at 6:00am the debts are forgiven with high fives and winks. Then a call like last night's are made.

Happens every year and your sarcasm is unnecessary...it's real

Bill Self sounds like a fun guy. *
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-22 15:30:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The easier answer is incompetence, otherwise
by Jeash  (2024-03-22 11:44:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kentucky would have gotten some whistles last night

Are you saying CIA? *
by nd67  (2024-03-22 10:54:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It goes deeper than that. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-03-22 11:25:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oval office? *
by nd67  (2024-03-22 11:46:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is the organization that couldn’t even provide
by Carlos Huerta  (2024-03-22 07:51:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

regulation nets at the Salt Lake City venue. Balls were literally getting stuck in the net numerous times throughout the day and they never fixed it.

Also if we’re sending crews home I nominate the BYU/Duquesne crew. They allowed a ton of illegal defensive contact which primarily helped Duquesne. It reminded me of the crap SD State was allowed to pull during their run last year.

It was a clean block. Hats off to Samford. They played a
by irishhawk49  (2024-03-22 01:18:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

great game. They would not go away.

Bulls**t *
by NWEndzone  (2024-03-22 01:00:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just criminal
by Jvan  (2024-03-22 00:57:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What a sweet block.

But we can review the play prior and post.
by The Holtz Room  (2024-03-22 00:57:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Christ, they review fouls for whether or not it’s flagrant.

Any reason in the f’n Dance they can’t check on a foul when play is whistled dead anyway?

I would be in favor of 1 coaches challenge per game.
by DomerJon  (2024-03-22 08:22:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Better make it count, but that would have been huge there. I mean they damn near look at every ball knocked out of bounds in the last 2 minutes, whats another 2 minutes tacked on.