Chicagoans, mark your calendars for Oct 11th
by El Kabong (2017-07-11 09:44:26)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Mike Brey & John Paxson will be doing a CvC event from 8-10:30am at the University Club in downtown Chicago. Further details at the link.

Wonder if M.McG.
by D8NDomer  (2017-07-12 09:42:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

was asked to participate. & if so, why not; if not, why?

Thank you
by @CHRISWAY (click here to email the poster)  (2017-07-12 17:43:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

@D8NDomer, thank you for your message! I'd be more than happy to hear more about M.McG and discuss possible involvement opportunities. Please email me at chris.way@cancer.org if you want to talk further. Hope to hear from you soon!

Do you think...
by KnightlyRevue  (2017-07-11 17:29:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

there is any possibility they will skip the Bulls portion of the sneak peek? Gadzooks, I am not into horror flicks.

Thanks for posting. I may check this out as I work nearby.

Follow Up
by @CHRISWAY (click here to email the poster)  (2017-07-12 17:41:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

@KnightlyRevue, thank you for your message! I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about this event. Please email me at chris.way@cancer.org if you want to talk further. Hope to hear from you soon!

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.