Really curious how DJ Harvey is looking. *
by 2Domer (2017-07-01 00:44:53)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Focus on Bethel....Go IRISH!!!! *
by Father Nieuwland  (2017-07-02 18:18:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Reggie Miller's looking good
by Stonebreaker9  (2017-07-02 07:46:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Later he gets the rebound, passes it to the man, shoots it, and BOOM goes the dynamite!

watch that video everytime i need a laugh....still rofl *
by fourputtmd  (2017-07-03 16:30:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Noie mentioned him in his time as cohost....
by Norm  (2017-07-01 20:47:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on WSBT's Weekday Sportsbeat a week or 2 ago...

not sure if link will stay, but on 6/21/17 1st half with Eric Hansen around 22:40 and then later talks about what rest of team looks like in pickup games in 2nd half with Tyler James about 71:00.

Long story short, not a ton of specific info on DJ, but was mentioned that he's got the upside to play in NBA.

Terrible. Waste of a scholarship.
by Kayo  (2017-07-01 07:44:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That wasn't a serious response, of course; but what would we know after two practices?

There is a practice that's open to media next week. I'm planning to go, and I'll be happy to provide feedback about Harvey; but that will be the third practice. Don't expect to learn much.

Thanks for all you do *
by athlete37  (2017-07-01 12:18:35)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's your solemn duty to tell us. *
by 2Domer  (2017-07-01 10:11:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.