Monty Williams
by Louisianairish (2017-06-27 00:44:45)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Monty Williams received the Sager Strong Award at the first NBA Awards Presentation this evening. You will be inspired by the beautiful tribute to Monty and his acceptance speech.

Did Monty bury the hatchet with ND about his heart issue? *
by mhunter123  (2017-06-28 11:03:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Awesome! Monty is a Notre Dame Man! Tremendous Speech! *
by Jammer  (2017-06-27 20:03:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Monty will always be my hero *
by chicos bail bonds  (2017-06-27 18:35:36)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

15 years and three Brey titles from now...
by Giggity_Giggity  (2017-06-27 15:36:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...I'd love to have him back on campus as a head coach.

I don't see why he wouldn't be the first call if Brey
by WilfordBrimley  (2017-06-27 23:26:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

decided to go climb mountains in Nepal or play golf for the rest of his life.

I am not sure he would actually take it until his kids are grown, but it'd certainly be worth a shot.

It depends on when
by Kayo  (2017-06-28 10:11:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Former Brey players are starting to find their way into the college coaching ranks. Personally, I think Ryan Humphrey is going to become a successful head coach in time. He (or Inglesby or Ayers or TBD) could be the obvious first call in 10 years.

RE: TBD
by Section12  (2017-06-28 14:24:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I suspect after three or four years overseas Steve Vasturia would be an outstanding coach.

Wow! Well worth the time to listen to the linked items. *
by dillonhall  (2017-06-27 06:56:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Double wow.....a MUST watch. Great husband, dad, person *
by PabloFanque  (2017-06-27 17:40:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.