Big men
by tb-sb (2017-06-24 20:04:35)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Just my opinion  posted by Kayo

I agree that we need a 4/5 in this class. However Brey seems to be concentrating on the 2 Kayo mentioned. I just can't see Hauser leaving the state of Wisconsin for South bend. And I have the fear that Duke or Kansas or Kentucky will sweep in late and offer (and get) Shittu. Yes, he is a special case, (a potential one and done)as were Swanigan, Maker and Allen. Second place kills you in recruiting.

Brooks announced his 5 visits earlier this week and, since we never actually offered, we aren't on it. He's in everyone's top 100 (75 to 100 range), was very interested, and we didn't offer. Maybe Battin (or Bingham or Forrester Fitzmorris) willl wait until the late October for an offer, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I Agree we need someone in the pipeline. I would rather take a 3 star big and hold 2 spots for Muhammad, Bey and Shittu/Hauser than take a chance on no bigs in this class(Durham is in the 2017 class for all practical purposes.)

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.