17 fouls in 9 minutes of second half action.
by RedIrish (2017-04-03 23:01:24)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

And botched travel and out-of-bounds calls. How appropriate that the officiating has been terrible in the championship game of a tournament that has featured abysmal officiating.

That game sucked donkey balls.
by 84david  (2017-04-04 08:14:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I get that they want freedom of movement off
the ball. But games like these make CBB
unwatchable for the casual fan.

I love college hoops and could hardly
watch it.

That game was bad for college basketball.
by GreenManorite  (2017-04-04 00:00:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I love college basketball and have enjoyed watching both teams playing, but this game was ugly. UNC was probably the better team, simply because they won when shooting abysmally. It's frustrating that we didn't get a shot at Gonzaga.

And another blatant OOB miss on the game's key possession.
by Tdiddy07  (2017-04-03 23:41:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've not seen worse officiating in probably any championship game in recent memory.

Yup. Here's the still shot a moment before the jump call. (link)
by RedIrish  (2017-04-03 23:57:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let's take 20 minutes to discuss each dribble
by NDColt  (2017-04-03 23:47:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and still get it wrong.

Huge blown call on the 3pt shot too
by maverick  (2017-04-04 09:15:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Trail official said it was tipped when it clearly wasn't on replay. Result was a made 3 on the inbound by Gonzaga just a minute or so earlier. a 6 point swing in Gonzaga's favor

This game is painful. *
by ndnjlaw  (2017-04-03 23:23:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Think they can get Burr and Higgins out of retirement? *
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-04-03 23:17:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jimmy Bain retired in 1992 - is he still available? *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-04-03 23:19:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

who do i email so that more fouls can be called?
by cujaysfan  (2017-04-03 23:16:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

this is about the worst Ref Show i've ever seen

way to ruin your championship, NCAA

This game has been abysmal to watch *
by Nobilo  (2017-04-03 23:11:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The shame of it is that these two teams are really good.
by RedIrish  (2017-04-03 23:16:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It would have been fun to watch them play basketball tonight.

Keeps getting worse. Flagrant? Really? *
by MobileIrish  (2017-04-03 23:13:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

got to get gosh darn Roy another one
by irishrock  (2017-04-03 23:18:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

anything close is going to go UNC's way

That call is ridiculous. That was as incidental as it gets.
by JACC1203  (2017-04-03 23:15:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

These refs are awful and will rightfully get crucified by the media tomorrow.

Well it was a foul. But you can't use replay to change
by Tdiddy07  (2017-04-03 23:43:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a botched common foul. The call on the floor should've been a foul on Gonzaga. But leave it to this crew to do that.

Ugly ugly. *
by domerfromkansas  (2017-04-03 23:14:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.