Justin Jackson is not a consistently good player
by Au Dome (2017-04-03 22:57:19)
Edited on 2017-04-04 07:56:10
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

How in the world he won ACC POY is beyond me. If not Colson, then Collins. If not Collins, then Kennard. Jackson takes so many bad shots. I can't remember watching him play a game where he took over. Compare that to Colson where I can't remember a game that he didn't take over.

Playing like he bet the game today *
by Frickerdog  (2017-04-03 23:27:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you'd take him on your team in a heartbeat
by irishrock  (2017-04-03 23:16:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

guy is VERY good.

Damn straight. He is an excellent player. *
by irishhawk49  (2017-04-04 00:09:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I found him to be a very smart player
by irishrock  (2017-04-04 09:30:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he understands the game quite well and always seemed to be in the proper spot to make a play, both on offense and defense.

He just had 25 in the national semi-final.
by WilfordBrimley  (2017-04-03 23:10:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wouldn't judge anyone off this game. This has been so poorly officiated that it's ruining the flow of the game for both sides.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.