I'm no Taxman, but my random thought is
by ndnjlaw (2017-04-03 21:55:15)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

that we need more tall guys.

Yes. It would help if the tall guys could shoot or jump
by 1978Irish  (2017-04-04 15:42:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

or defend or do something besides be tall.

I told you I was no Taxman. *
by ndnjlaw  (2017-04-04 16:59:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh, to have a center like Collins or Karnowski..... *
by JACC1203  (2017-04-03 23:13:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

afraid NC will pound it more inside, go Zags *
by discNDav  (2017-04-03 22:26:59)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This has not been a well-played game. *
by WilfordBrimley  (2017-04-03 22:06:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Zags were almost perfect for first 11. Last 9, not so much *
by Tubes  (2017-04-03 22:11:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agree but the zags have been impressive on the boards *
by ndnjlaw  (2017-04-03 22:10:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Carolina is not going to keep shooting this poorly.
by WilfordBrimley  (2017-04-03 22:13:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They're not getting a lot of good looks, but they're missing pretty much everything open they are getting. Zags should be up 10, but it feels like Carolina figured something out there.

They figured out foul trouble.
by Tdiddy07  (2017-04-03 22:14:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Including a bogus one on Collins. He doesn't seem the type to pick up cheap ones. If their big guys can stay in the game, I think they'll take this. And everyone has been bustin their ass boxing out on Gonzaga. Ended up slowing down after a hot start, but I've enjoyed the game. I expect both teams playing just as hard with more shots falling from outside for NC and inside for Gonzaga.

Collins might be the best NBA prospect on the floor,
by WilfordBrimley  (2017-04-03 22:45:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but he does not have good basketball IQ.

Zaga has no beef with the officiating unless they're mad
by Carlos Huerta  (2017-04-03 22:27:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that they got called for two of the ten illegal screens they set.

I thought most Gonzaga's picks were terrible, in that
by 1978Irish  (2017-04-04 15:40:40)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they seldom picked off the defender. The player with the ball seldom went close enough to the player setting the pick to get away from him and the player setting the pick usually left too soon and wasn't open for a pass.

I kept think that Jon Stockton must be losing his mind watching his school execute these terrible picks.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.